Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students. Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Malka
Partícipe

KABU 021121-1

Thanks Tony:

As a beginner, is hard for me not to allow the imagination to fly and view God as “me” since he made us as him/them. Also, I am loaded with information from previous videos, lectures, reading that may create in me, a distorted imagen of the Kabbalism. I have lots of questions to previous experiences, some physical some spirituals but in general positives and gratifying. That will be a heft to you.

Maybe the 14th and 15th Century Kabbalist, had to hide the teaching, with secretes words and meaning, because the persecutions in Spain and France. For many years, Spanish monks, was behind the re-writing of the Catholics Bible, the interpretation of the Old Testament (Torah) and the Kabbalah – In the South of Spain “Kabala” stand for useless thinking and madness theories – The humans, have try to apply the kabbala idea of social equality, politically, economically, cultural and have failed every time, because the humans itself. How to transform billions of peoples?  After Natural and wars disasters, Fascism have proven to be the best way to lure the peoples in the same direction… for few first years. But was G_d (Allow me to) who stop the peoples after the Flood, when where united is the same direction.

As I said in the introduction, at 73 is a good time to turn in the right direction… how I am going to do it? I have no idea; Mormon for almost 50 years, with all family in the church, living in South of Utah, with no railing to hold to… maybe I will finish as some of these 15th century monks, talking to the rocks, to help them come out of the stillness.

Question: I haven’t economically committed myself to this course. What are the limitations I’ll have? Should I sing to monthly until I find out if I will hold the load?

Regards Rafael