How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 179)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Banesa
      Partícipe

I can live life to the fullest knowing I’m a work in progress, being grateful every time I open my eyes saying today I will be closer to the Creator, closer to where He wants me to be. I will work on me to change, knowing with this change I will see what the Creator sees, the beauty in each day, and how to live in a state of love.

Gary
      Partícipe

Seeing beyond this perception and navigating reality

Al
      Partícipe

I already am, I just don’t know it yet, lol.

Kelly
        Partícipe

That’s funny!! 😄

Jasminz
      Partícipe

In my understand while we are totally free from inner and outer destruction, they only led to the loss of the self, or to continuously self defence, or self destruction. It’s a safety room within the own inner structures, nobody has access to but the own self.

Kelly
        Partícipe

😂😂😂

Kelly
          Partícipe

Story of my life, in through the out door 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kelly
          Partícipe

I’m so sorry, I’m not laughing at what you said but the dude right above you!! I hit the wrong reply.

anatoly
      Partícipe

By correcting our ego

matthew shifflett
      Partícipe

Learning from the teacher. Correcting and elevating with like minded people. Seek to live a life of Bestowal to the best of my ability.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 179)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.