Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 97)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      martin
      Partícipe

Hi there. Martin from the UK. A member of a reform synagogue in the UK with certain leanings towards an orthodox approach. Gaining as much “knowledge” as I can stuff in to be able to try and lift our congregation out of a self induced coma to a more fulfilling life, overcoming our differences and connecting with each other, making the world a better place even  if it is a minor change.

Yai
      Partícipe

Saludos  para todos. Soy Yajaira y esoty haciendo los cursos de KabU tratando de encontrar respuestas. Deseo que este curso ilumine la mente de todos nosotros.

Marcy
      Partícipe

Marcy. Enjoying KabU lessons.

Tydus
      Partícipe

This is Tydus. I am cleaving to reach The Kings Palace. I study Kabbalah all day/night so this corse I’m looking to find secrets to our world via scienceKabbalah.

Blessed be He.

Gamelah
      Partícipe

Hi,
      My name is Gamelah. I live in New Jersey but I’m a native New Yorker. I’m a student of KabU and i love your videos, Gianni! I want to gain a greater understanding of all things Kaballah!

Ali Nadalipour
      Partícipe

Am Ali from persia.thanks kabu.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 97)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.