Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 637 a 642 (del total de 1,070)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #319044
      Brad
      Partícipe

      Love your neighbor as yourself

    • #318757
      Kima
      Partícipe

      Through the authentic wisdom of kabbalah, we can rebuild our desires

    • #318725
      Melissa Lucero
      Partícipe

      I would like them to know, I love all of them as I love myself and my as I love children.  We are all on the same path and i wish peace and love to all.

    • #318450
      Marina
      Partícipe

      Learn how to use the wisdom to receive in order to bestow.

    • #318208
      melanie
      Partícipe

      let’s make the corrections

    • #318136
      JIao
      Partícipe

      I wish them to understand that there are only creator beside us. They should try their best to know to feel creator.

      We rebuild that collective soul by understand the desire in ourselves is similar to other’s. We should connect.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 637 a 642 (del total de 1,070)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.