Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 757 a 762 (del total de 1,070)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #303759
      Dave
      Partícipe

      I wish for everyone to feel the connection as we study this wisdom together.

    • #303747
      Steven Sierra
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone!!
      I wish for everyone to find success in their endeavors to become similar to the upper force!! I believe that your success becomes everyone’s success, as you change the world when you change yourself ❤️

    • #303746
      Vania
      Partícipe

      unity.

    • #303695
      Denys
      Partícipe

      Hi friends, I wish you the happiness of be 100% fulfilled for the creator. Love you all 💚

    • #303692
      Tom
      Partícipe

      Hello all dear friends,

      It is a pleasure to be able to study this great wisdom with you all. I hope that together we can continue to advance in this method and advance toward the revelation of these great upper worlds we are learning so much about.

      With love,

      Tom

    • #303691
      craig
      Partícipe

      I wish for spiritual prosperity in everyone’s spiritual endeavours.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 757 a 762 (del total de 1,070)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.