Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 865 a 870 (del total de 1,070)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #286851
      Kári Allansson
      Partícipe

      True happiness.

    • #286547
      Emma
      Partícipe

      I wish that everyone has had success while beginning to build our vessels and that we all continue to be motivated to continue to grow!

    • #286480
      Zuzana
      Partícipe

      I wish you the connection and all that it brings about.

    • #286431
      Mihaela
      Partícipe

      I wish them strength, understanding and an endless desire for connection and evolution. And then we can let love lead us through nature.

    • #286378

      I wish you all seek and perceive the truth.

    • #286326
      Brian Sachs
      Partícipe

      I wish for all the students to be filled with light by reading the books. I wish the craving for spirituality to become more intense and be filled among us.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 865 a 870 (del total de 1,070)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.