Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 943 a 948 (del total de 1,070)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #189866
      claudio
      Partícipe

      Boa tarde

      Desejo ao amigos que a divina providencia se manifestem na vida de cada um e em toda a humanidade no sentido de que suas mentes se iluminem com a sabedoria do criador,  e que todos alcancem o entendimento da revelação plano da similaridade de forma com Ele, e que realizem a correção devida em  harmonia.

    • #189858
      Cherryl
      Partícipe

      I wish for us all to connect and grow towards the highest levels attainable in wisdom and light.

    • #189857
      Attila
      Partícipe

      Hello my fello learners, I wish that we all find a way to connect our desires with the desires of all other students of this program, past present and future as well as all KabU members and the rest of humanity. I wish that we all find our connection to re-unite our soul.

    • #189842
      Eliyahu
      Blocked

      I wish for you all that you have the Power to always return to the path,  no matter what is going to happen, and that you don’t go too hard on yourselves. Hold in mind, that declines and disconnection are a part of it and that you just need to overcome whatever is holding you back from reconnecting. There will always be someone to reach out to. And know that the Great Work cannot be completed without you.

    • #188501
      MAROUANE Bakiz
      Partícipe

      I wich to my friends to come back our home

    • #188224
      Michelle
      Partícipe

      When with the Friends I wish we would have the prayer to be the One Desire together. I know this connects us.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 943 a 948 (del total de 1,070)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.