Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 967 a 972 (del total de 1,070)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #128135

      I wish that we all follow in this path studying Kabbalah together as a solid and coesive group. As far as I understood, we are all part of the same soul and there is no other way to reach our goal alone. Learning kabbalah and transcend the will to receive is something that we acquire together

    • #127049
      Joe
      Partícipe

      I wish that everyone has the ability to feel what its like to receive joy in selfless giving.

    • #63455
      Laila
      Partícipe

      I wish that we all look at each other with compassion and respect for each one’s individual background/history and end the practice of judging one another based on their position in life. I wish that the homeless man on the street is treated with the same level of dignity as a wealthy businessman. Even those that are difficult to deal with – may we all remember that acceptance is what will bring us together.

    • #63454
      Ramsey Ntombela
      Partícipe

      I wish we all attain a spiritual connection that transcends time and space.

    • #63288
      Derek
      Partícipe

      I wish that we all get to know ourselves better, as we learn this material.

    • #63262
      Annililia
      Partícipe

      We can all pray for all of us in the world and above and wish the very best for everyone here and above.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 967 a 972 (del total de 1,070)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.