Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,009 a 1,014 (del total de 1,070)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #58073
      Rune T. A.
      Partícipe

      I wish for all of us to attain better understanding of this world, the human condition and how we can create a society of True Love and peace. Also I wish that we through KabU (and whereever else) can build a stronger connection with eachother.

    • #58023
      Yajaira
      Partícipe

      Hello to all my fellow students I wish that each one of us feel connected, loved, and  surrounded by the light of the creator.

    • #57705
      Sixela Melendez
      Partícipe

      Greetings! My wish to all of us is to connect in love and attain the spiritual goal of being align with our Creator’s will.

    • #57585

      I Wish all my  fellow studente and me can connected each other and then with Borè. I suppose we Will do that with love.

    • #57498
      Ron
      Partícipe

      I hope that everyone attains the spiritual goal of feeling completely aligned with the true light.

    • #57310
      Tina
      Partícipe

      In a non-zero sum game, the arena of overlapping desire to give joy is in alignment with the Creator’s Joy, which can then be seen and realized individually and collectively. I wish you the Joy of fellowship with our Creator!

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,009 a 1,014 (del total de 1,070)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.