Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Course Reflections › Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
- This topic has 784 replies, 745 voices, and was last updated hace 1 semana, 3 días by
Liz.
- April 21, 2020 at 6:57 pm EDT #28820

Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorShare any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
- Autor(a)Respuestas
- June 9, 2021 at 10:07 pm EDT #53697
Miryam
PartícipeWhat most inspired me? The teachings, the teachers, the students.
What have I learned about myself? That attaining equivalence of form is my most valuable desire, and that I must consistently, deliberately engage in study, thought, and contact that nurture this desire, whether I feel like it in the moment or not.
What do I wish for my fellow students? The strength to carry on.
- June 9, 2021 at 3:22 pm EDT #53672
CamilaPartícipe1. What most inspired me in the course was learning about the law of Equivalence of Form with the Creator and the importance of the intentions upon our desires.
2. One of the things I’ve learned about myself in the process was that I’m in the right place and just need to match up with the right frequency.
3. I wish for my fellow students to all connect with the points in the hearts.
- June 9, 2021 at 7:24 am EDT #53617
George
Partícipe1. the way that spiritual forces are acting in the creation.
2. I learned how ego is very deep and part of my nature. Intrigued how to apply the “not for me” principle
3.I wish for everybody to alter their desires to altruistic nature and stay connected.
- June 8, 2021 at 3:09 pm EDT #53574
JurgisPartícipeInspiring was idea that I am living in world of Thought of Creator.
I have learned that I really would like to understand the thought behind everything.
I wish that we all share same desire to become similar to Creator and reveal Him together.
- June 8, 2021 at 7:58 am EDT #53562
PaulPartícipeWhat inspired me most is the insight, again but now more forcefully, that our perception of reality is upside-down. As a consequence I lam beginning to look at life fom both sides now, from the material/spiritual or inside/outside polarity and what connects them, or put it differently: what is the meaning of it all?
What is the force behind the scene? Looking for meaning also raises many questions, but glimpses of thruth (as I understand it) makes life more lively, Bonus! Which I like to share with people around me.
For the group I wish a mutual understanding and a gradual realization of the wisdom offered to us.
May we all benefit from it.
- June 8, 2021 at 5:59 am EDT #53554
KaycePartícipe1. What inspired me is that so much knowledge and understanding I gained from this fews month in studying kaballah.
<span style=”text-align: center;”>I have been searching for connection with the Creator which kaballah has given me the guidance. Thus wishing that every fellow students understand true meaning of our life and together we achieved mutual connection as one with the Creator. </span>
- Autor(a)Respuestas
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


