Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 3. Love Shall Cover All Transgressions Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 37)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Richard Lively
      Partícipe

I have a very deep connection with my wife, I am not faking smiles, we have a very healthy relationship I dont understand this exercise.  Because literally Kabbalah teaches me that she is my soulmate I treat her like I want to be treated.  I dont do anything for myself I always make sure shes the one who is satisfied, and luckily shes actually acting the same way even though shes not studying Kabbalah.  I dont have to fake smile, I have always thought Elohim was in us all to a degree and her spirituality is similar.  I accept her as she is because people dont change, this was one of my requirements prior to marrying her, we are who we are.  Neither of us are narcissistic, the only difference we have is in Kabbalah.  She considers this a hobby and I consider this the only important part of my spirituality.  But because when I first started she saw that it was not actually a “religion” shes labeled it as nothing but a hobby and only supports me so far into financial decisions concerning it.  Such as how often we will spend money on books for the classes.  But she takes care of me and I take care of her, and there is no real issues between us.

Ty Palodichuk
      Partícipe

its a great skill, very hard when in the moment.

Rachel
      Partícipe

you are absolutely right.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Partícipe

Being aware of egoism and how to deal with it. It looks like it has many layers. I really had  negative feelings about my own egoism and after I saw Tony’s video about being shy. Shyness could also be a hidden feeling of Narcissm? As if you don’t like to be critisized. So it gives another perception .

Douwe
      Partícipe

Great lesson

Jeanette
      Partícipe

Difficulties and problems establish a higher common ground and love in a relationship.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 37)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.