What are you feeling after this lesson?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 61 a 66 (del total de 66)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Rachel
      Partícipe

Love. i feel love. everyone hurting out there is actually me hurting. while listening to the music and imagining the world, i felt a pain in my heart, feeling the pain and suffering of all the different parts of me in the world. I felt pain and love. I cannot explain or describe it clearly to you all.

Shalom

Seraphim
      Partícipe

I’m still have a hard time imagining how to act in that middle line, between love and hate. Like in the meditation that we just did, I can’t really grasp the part that says, “Imagine keeping all the differences, disagreements and hatred but still see yourself and others remaining connected and caring anyway.” I mean, if I “cared anyway” how would there still be hatred? Isn’t hatred the opposite of caring?

Ty Palodichuk
      Partícipe

It makes sense that we all go or no one does. The idea of being in “heaven” while everyone is in hell never say right with me. I want everyone to receive attainment

ORLANDO
      Partícipe

Hi Friends

The Creator is Perfect, so if I consider that something is out of line then it must be my perception because we established that It can not be the Creator. With the realization that the Creator is perfect then we must justify the actions that we perceive as wrong. WE all might perceive something that seems wrong but if we think about it, it must be our perception that is wrong. Let’s ask the Creator to change our perception while listening to that beautiful music we heard before.

Jani
      Partícipe

This connection can easily be imagined in a global manner – personal/private connections may need a mediator to sort out the opposite energies.

Henry
      Partícipe

If we all felt connected with each other & with the whole creation, I think we would become one with the Creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 61 a 66 (del total de 66)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.