What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 295 a 300 (del total de 333)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Allyson Hall
      Partícipe

To beak through barriers to my own creativity and reflect that creativity to others.

Allyson Hall
      Partícipe

To experience connection with the upper force and know the peace and love in that connection, and to share it.

Dena Smith
      Partícipe

I hope to achieve being exactly what the Creator designed me to be and do for Him.  Not to fall short of His expectations, and fully achieve all He created me to be.  I can imagine that would include lifting up many in pursuit to draw near to Him, if my actions could restore or repair anything in this world, I hope I can accomplish that fully.

Romana Suciu
      Partícipe

To learn how to use what I am and have to participate în raising Human conciousness.

Jonathan
      Partícipe

To assist me in the attainment of my whole nature as the Creator intended me to become.

Malka
      Partícipe

Kabu 210212-1

To reach across the “veil” before is too late.  Time flee between the fingers too fast, we leave the time scape for too long. Is time now.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 295 a 300 (del total de 333)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.