What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 253 a 258 (del total de 262)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Douglas
      Partícipe

I want my desire for Spirituality and for the Creator to over take all my other desires. I catch myself doing the “Wrong thing” With seemingly no power to stop myself. I can recognise that I don’t want what my body wants. I want to correct this!

Paul
      Partícipe

My best experience  was the inner work shifting from  theoretical to more practical, by means of introducing “the lab and the amp”.

As the last course was “Kabbalah in action”, I expect from this new course an experience of more connection, commitment and more revalation about the structure of the ego.

Larry
      Partícipe

The last course was quite a revelation on our place between the GE and the AHP.  It gave us confidence that adhesion is possible and we have a high desire to be connected with our Ten.

Our expectation is to get more familiar with Kaballistic tools to grow in the Light.

Danielle Vergonet
      Partícipe

I have learned a lot. Mainly really the need inside me to studie more kabbalah and I really study now once a day for at least 15 minutes. I know it’s not much, but i do keep track on it and sometimes I study way more and sometimes the 15 minutes. But this stability really brings me further and it feels i keep in contact with the group inside. It just feels great. So the latest course brought me mainly lots of enthousiasm to dig deeper in kabbalah, but also gave me a lot of convidence about the study and it is now very important to me. I feel so grateful that this is on my path. In the beginning I needed to bring myself with willpower to te lessons and now I will cancel everything to go to the lessons.

George
      Partícipe

I learned how important is to connect with other people that they have the same goal, which is spiritual attainment.

From this course, I am expecting to learn another step to the above goal.

Jurgis
      Partícipe

New desires.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 253 a 258 (del total de 262)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.