Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Where exactly is your free will? Can you identify where it is real and where it is an illusion?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 165)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Sarah Jensen
      Partícipe

I do feel that I am given choices, but only as to whether or not to align with a lesson from the creator. Some might consider it working with the subconscious, from which most of our decisions are made automatically. If I bring those subconscious bits of programming into alignment, then the actions I take will be more in alignment.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Partícipe

the environment; both answers

Letta
      Partícipe

I think free will is an illusion because it is not free. Sometimes we have to make choices, when two or more options appear. These choices may be predetermined. Sometimes they feel like some kind of test. What am I going to choose?

Haze
      Partícipe

Free will is when I (actually) rise above my ego.

Amirhossein
      Partícipe

We can choose when we have at least two options. I can’t choose in a real way when my only options are egoism and egoism. If I find the other quality (altruism) then I can have a real choice.

The obvious point about it is that I can choose between two things that I want but can I actually want to want something? If I can choose what I feel I want (even if at current state I hate that thing) it might seem like I am free from the chain of the desires I haven’t choosen.

MARTA PAGES ALARCON
      Partícipe

Free will is just a sensation, since I’m always perceiving illusions. If only the truth exists, then there is no real alternative, so there’s no other option to choose. There are only alternative choices within the individual dreams.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 165)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.