Reply To: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. Reply To: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Anonymous
Inactive

“HAIL-O” Everyone…I stopped using the extremely NEGATIVE  greeting of HELL-“O”! My “American label” is Alan Siegel. My Hebrew identification is “CHAIM” (Life). I’m a 70 year old human who has FINALLY awakened to my Essential Eternal BEING Nature!! It’s funny; it took me “a long time” to realize that it TRULY takes “NO TIME” (Eternity) to BE the “ABSOLUTE LIGHT OF CONSCIOUSNESS”!! My purpose “now/here” is to share THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH in this Relative dream world! Simply stated; “TO SHINE THE UNIVERSAL LIGHT AND EXPOSE THE DARKNESS OF RELATIVE IGNORANCE!!! Helen Keller (a force of nature) once said, “The only thing worse than being blind is: HAVING SIGHT BUT NO VISION” (INSIGHT)! Most humans are trying to forget the year “2020”! I consider it a significant “sign/symbol”. Any eye doctor will tell you that “20/20” is PERFECT VISION!!! I “regained” my essential transparency  in 2020! Chaim