Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students. Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Rafael Reina
Participant

KABU 210211-3

Thanks Tony:

In all these years, I have served in different capacity, this is the most usual and more difficult (impossible) to answer: Why me? Why now? Why this? Why like this?

I don’t think the Creator create the world for ours suffering, but I am very blessed and always have being  blessed, but looking over 70% of the peoples…

For every action is a number of consequences, some one goods some one no that good. Why that consequence and not this one or that other one?   Why always is that peoples, the only one affected by the butterfly flapping wings in the other end of the world?  The will of receive?  Can they have any other will?

I pray, I do very often, try no to ask for me, I try not to change his will, just to light the path he picked for me.  He does, every day. Don’t know if right or not. Maybe I just don’t want to walk alone.

I know, I know; pls don’t give up on me.🙂

Regards Rafael