Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2 Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Permal Orly
Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m Orly and I wanted to learn more about the purpose of life itself, why I exist as an individual, learn nore about my Creator’s will and thoughts when he decided to created me. I know there is a purpose to human existence and I see that there is a kind unexplained connexion between all creations (nature, space, galaxies, animals, elements, humans, time…). However due to a lack of understanding or insensibility humans passed through this life without reaching their full potential (being one with their source – Creator).

Hence, while researching for more answers I discovered that the Torah has so many treasures for us. I studied hebrew and again was amazed by the depth of knowledge present in the language itself. After, I lerant about Kabballah, but was a bit cautious with the teachings I found online as most of them appeared to me disconnected from the Creator. But when I discovered a teaching by M. Tony Kosinec, I was fascinated. So here I am, thirsty for more knowledge.