Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2 Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Mike
Participant

Greetings. I have been immersing myself in the Western Esoteric Traditions since discovering in the last couple years that it actually existed. I thought the West was all exoteric, and as I have expanded my horizons I keep running into Kabbalah/Cabala: it is deeply embedded in writings of Blavatsky & subsequent Theosophical offshoots, deeply embedded in Rosicrucianism in its many flavors, ancient and modern. An astounding amount of Kabbalah in the Morals and Dogma of Albert Pike and the Scottish Rite, and it seems to be inseparable from the Traditional Martinist Order. Also the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. I am not promoting any of these, btw: I am looking for authentic sources, and a 6 hour long YouTube video of Tony Kosinec called Kabbalah Revealed persuaded me that those sources might well be here. Abraham was teaching Kabbalah to all peoples? Count me in.