Reply To: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course Reply To: Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Lara
Participant

Hi I’m Lara. I’m from Portugal. I always had a deep interest in spirituality and my search for a deep understanding about myself, life and it’s meaning has just began.

I always had this deep need and interest for everything related to spirituality and maybe thats why I am open mind in relation to all the existing knowladge available. It fascinates me this inner connection we all have to something Higher than ourselves. Something we cannot see but we are able to Sense and perceive.

For me personnaly there is nothing more beautiful than this.

I hope to find my true purpose in life and specially to find who I really am like this.