Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students. Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Roy
Participant

For much of this, it seems that I’ve always known it yet perhaps without the words to express it. If I was to point out something ‘specific’ that was certainly not known, or even thought, I would go to the five spiritual worlds. In this information I wonder why five. I wonder if they somehow progressed from one to the next through some progression, and I imagine they do.

The idea of there being five spiritual worlds brings in some real specifics. These are things that seem could not be considered apart from direct communication from person to person, along with the corresponding faith to hold that the five spiritual worlds are real both in number and description.

The thought of me accepting something of this sort, where the only proof seems to be found in the faith of the person passing the story along, reminds of religion.  It also creates the hope that there is more than that.