Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2 Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Wendy
Participant

I am Wendy from Southern California. I am 64 years old and have traveled many spiritual paths. I have found a measure of truth in all of them. I am a retired school teacher and Registered Critical Care Nurse. My ideas about the nature of reality and what I need to do in order to become one with the One, the Creator (neither male nor female) have changed over time. I am a witch who does not do spells to satisfy any need. I receive what I need without magick. I am a witch because it gives me the freedom to explore what my like means, and how I can be connected to all of nature, and how to give without the curtain of a particular religion. Truth comes in many forms. A creator wants to be known. I will travel this path to perfect my soul, and be a force of good to give to others. I am open to learning. I have no need to defend a position.