Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students. Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Wendy
Participant

I view my life as a school for gaining the attributes I need to evolve. Prayer is just a meditation, a recognition of my process. I do not understand, but I have always been given what I need. My daughter calls this “random” money. But, in actuality, I worked and learned to earn what I get. I must evolve and grow, and even strive to evolve. I must use energy to evolve. I must know its value. The Creator, the Energy of Creation, needs to explore itself through its creation. This is a mystery to me. But, I understand loneliness. My question, can I help the Creator to experience things the Creator needs. This sounds very self-centered. But if our purpose to to become one with the Creator, do not we have a responsibility to respond? How can we achieve out purpose?