Reply To: Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor. Reply To: Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Bob Diehl
Participant

Concerning the concept of prayer. We call out to God when we experience a need, a need that is significant to us, shouting in our face. Let’s say it is a recurring and disabling pain in the knee.
I can see, on the one hand, that it might be occurring because at my limited level of consciousness, a “victory” of receiving healing in the knee is the confidence, joy, and encouragement that awakens me to the reality of Oneness with my Creator.
On the other hand, desiring simple healing may be a desire to maintain my limited level of consciousness and not move on.
The confusion concerns the idea of where to place my intentionality. Do I win the current challenge specifically designed for me to win (the physical healing), or do I “die” to “the call to be concerned about lower things by setting my intentionality to repeatedly overlooking the body?
Thank you.