Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self – Video Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students. Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Mareme Charles
Participant

What I have realised is that people tend to believe that life is all about everything that happens in front of their naked eyes and yet forget to use spiritual observation which scientists/physicist refer to it as “DARK FORCE” that contribute to the amount of 73% of the world we live in as said by one of the most famous physicist called Michio Kaku.

For example: in order for an apple tree to produce a healthy fruits, it has to be watered on a regular basis with strict measures based on the environment, temperature, type of the soil, kind of manure required which may differ with the one that a mango tree will require despite being at the same environment…… In short what I mean is that there’s a dual life within our existence namely :spiritual and physical life

Our physicality is a true reflection of who we are in spiritual life/world.

We still have a lot of people across the world who think they are not prospering in life mainly because of politics in their countries which I beg to differ in so many ways because firstly in my analysis, I have come into a conclusion that there’s no such as politics as an entity within itself, so my definition of politics is the combination of ALL field of studies brought together in order to create a new world within the existing one, and the only reason for that new world is to control/gorven the existing one. So every one is more that welcome in the new world as long as he/she understands the dynamics as to what to say/do in public  but mostly how to look and which places to go.

But to my surprise, there are so many graduates across the world who still use the old system of seeking for employment whereas there’s 4IR/advanced technology(social media platforms) that can be used as an alternative to seek for employment just by reflecting the amount of wisdom/understanding you possess and through engagement on critical issues/current affairs that affects the world.

Personally I have learnt a lot about politics ever since the beginning of Covid19 and I’m happy because all the experiments that I was looking for, came up exactly as expected (but this I guess I a topic for another day).

Bill Gates thank you once more.