Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2 Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Tadd Chapman
Participant

Good morning,

My name is Tadd Chapman (Fredric Tadd Chapman), was born on Vancouver Island Canada and have now spent the past 23 years living in San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos Mexico. I am a Chef by trade and have had restaurants here for the past aforementioned 23 years. I am a father of two beautiful children, a 12 year old daughter and 5 year old son whom have been amazing teachers to me. Through out life I have naturally perceived there to be more, a greater connection of the all, but have never truly understood it.

For the last few years I have enjoyed reading a number of text but what has grabbed my attention the most were hermetic law and Kabbalah. As of late I found the Kaballah Explained Simply videos with Gil Shir and enjoy the method on which he explains. I am interested in studying further and understanding the 125 degrees of spiritual enlightenment.

Blessings to all,

Tadd