Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2 Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Navya
Participant

Hi,I”m Navya I live in Montreal Canada,

I always knew there was more to our existence than just the physical aspect of it.It couldn’t just be that simple and still  be so unbalanced(earth)it couldn’t just be my imagination, I’ve lived a life as I call it a spiritual journey based on a hint I was born with(now I know its the point in the heart,thanks KabU) I never converted to any religions because I knew there was more , in many cycle in my life I came across the bible but it didn’t revealed itself to me, I came across the Kabbalah in my twenties but it was just too mainstream and I knew it wasn’t the real thing(the way it was presented to me ).At 36 it all made  sense everything BE came clear,the meaning of it all it is  unfolding and I’m so grateful it is so powerful and beautiful. Thank you for sharing the knowledge for giving me a source of knowledge and guidance in what I always knew was the way to the creator( that’s how I like to put it) but didn’t know how to express it verbally.