Ask Anything

New Home Forums General Forums Ask Anything

Gil
    Keymaster

Ask any question and get an answer from a KabU instructor! (for tech questions see “Tech Support” Section)

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 1,052 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      mrc s
      Participant

if i feel suffering is g-d fail me?

Suffering is an indication that there’s something to correct. All He wants is for us to come closer to Him. According to the root of our soul, this is how He relates to us. We just have to trust in the meantime that it was all certainly Good that does Good, and He is just waiting for us to reveal that ourselves.

mrc s
      Participant

i feel stuck between not loving g-d and not hating him, why do He give suffering?

We don’t understand why He behaves in certain ways with us. We didn’t ask to be born, yet when we are, we develop into wanting to know more about life and existence. We can only comprehend and feel the entirety of reality if we reveal all of it, including what we perceive as negative forces. It’s all in order to expand our perception and bring us to a higher awareness.

mrc s
      Participant

Does physical miracles exist besides the tanakh?

If it exits, it’s not a miracle. Meaning, if nature allows for it to happen in our world, it’s not a miracle. The only miracle the Torah speaks about is the miracle of the created being receiving a new nature, that of bestowal because this is truly un-natural–against nature.

mrc s
      Participant

if i feel its against physical laws to be what i want is it true or not?

mrc s
      Participant

if i cannot see behind g-ds plan is that mean it doesn’t exist?

Sure, you can’t say it exists if you don’t see it or feel it. You can believe someone told you about it and you want to reveal it for yourself. In that case, it would exist.

mrc s
      Participant

how can i trust g-d when im in pain?

The ego wants to be certain it will receive pleasure/a reward. We want to know for sure that if we go after Him, if we want to reveal Him, that it will be worthwhile. We are always more willing when in pain, to make changes in order to not feel the pain, but if the pain is removed then also our drive towards Him disappears–this is why progress on the path has to do with how much we are able to establish a desire for wanting to make a different calculation other than bitter/sweet, and graduate towards truth/false. Once a person wants truth more, they are willing to go above reason.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 1,052 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.