Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Our Inner Program Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Gil Shir

Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack Brenon
      Participant

Unconditional love, falls out of Pavlovian motivation (desires to enjoy or flee from pain).  The closest example I found of it in life is a mother’s love for her child.  I usually STOP the law of maximum benefit by examining my INTENTIONS carefully before I act or after in retrospect.

I found the concept of fulfilling other friends desires fascinating as it requires one to incorporate oneself in their deficiency and use the brain to fulfill it for them.  I guess that is the answer to boundless pleasure that I heard about.  INTENTION must be the tool that calibrates the motivation, for whom I am seeking this desire?

Tom
      Participant

Even attaining equivalence of form with the Creator will give us the ultimate joy which is the maximum benefit.  So the desire to attain the equivalence of form is to receive the maximum benefit of joy for ourselves.

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

i guess this is the foundation of our reality, everything we do is for a reason and a benefit. even when am tasty i make a calculation between water and soda which will give me more pleasure.

Christianne
      Participant

all in nature follows the law of maximum benefit. Individuals must correct their frequentie  by not thinking on  their benefit only but more altruistic,  for the benefit for all humans beings

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Even if I follow the Kabbalah guidelines and do something that is totaly againt me, zero benefit, I would do it because I belive I will gain spiritual level and that’s just a delayed maximum benefit. So no, I don’t think I can find an action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit.
      Well, transitioning from Lo Lishma to Lishma should change that, right?

Beverly
      Participant

observing other people’s ego is really observing my own

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.