Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 865 through 870 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abraham Alebachew
      Participant

Hi everyone. I am Abraham from Ethiopia. I just got into the wisdom of kabbalah by first listening to Tony’s kabbalah revealed videos. Then I read Rav Michael Laitman’s books on beginner level. The start was an amazing experience in my life. My soul has been craving for it. I just want to understand the true purpose of my life and the force which set into motion everything we see and we don’t.

Dena Smith
      Participant

Hi, my name is Dena.  I found Tony’s Kabbalah Revealed teaching on YouTube and gleaned all I could from it.  I Love our Creator more than life itself, and my goal is to reach a deeper relationship with Him.  I believe this is the path in which to reach that goal. I look forward to getting to know each of you, and experience with you, how learning Kabbalah will impact your lives as well. <3 Shalom

Shayla
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello,</p>
      My name is Shayla and I have a strong desire to become more like the Creator and find my true purpose here. I feel Kabbalah is the key to achieving exactly that, I cannot wait to see what lies ahead.

binah
      Participant

Hello. I am Binah, a convert from Christianity to Judaism. I have been drawn to the Creator since the age of 6. My conversion has certainly brought me closer to the Eternal One, yet, there seems to be more He is requiring of me. My journey has always been and continues to be one of hardship and hardness but in spite of that, I am still in pursuit of the divine which has lead me here.

I found KabU on youtube, listened to the 6 hour intro to Kabbalah and other videos and am apprehensively curious if this is what is missing in my life.

Sudhir
      Participant

I am a practicing astrologer, based in Mumbai. I am trained in astrology from the Center of excellence Manchester UK (2017-2018) and I have been practicing astrology since 2000 and I worked as a professional astrologer to Sakshi Infotel Mumbai. As being born and brought up in a Brahmin family my early childhood training was done under my father and maternal father who were ardent readers in astrology and rituals. I am graduated and a postgraduate diploma in Painting from The Faculty of Fine Arts, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. I am awarded Babubhai Jashbhai Patel silver Jubilee Gold medal in BFA Painting. I have continued my studies at the M.S. University to obtain P.G. Diploma in creative painting in 1998. In 1997-98, I was awarded the Residency Program at Ecole des beaux-arts Le Mans, by the Ministry of Culture France. Inlaks Foundation. New Delhi. Alembic Chemicals, Baroda. I am awarded a Junior, fellowship, by the Ministry of culture India recognising my art practice and the occult para science interests. Since then, I have participated in several significant group shows and residencies within and outside India. My works titled ‘Radioactive Wrappings’ and ‘Transit’ was shown in solo shows at the Chatterjee and Lal gallery in 2006 and 2005. In 2007, My works are shown in India and aboard widely. I have been connected to academics at the Rachna Sansad academy AFAC in Mumbai since…..and continue my designation as an assistant professor there. Some of my passions are Vedic and Western astrology.

Albert
      Participant

Hi my name is Albert. I have been on a new journey re-discovering the Torah and the Jewish ways and my path has crossed the Kabbalah. My search for spiritual connection with G_d is a pressing need to get closer to him in this confusing world that is driven by a few

Viewing 6 posts - 865 through 870 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.