Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 871 through 876 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Albert
      Participant

Hi my name is Albert. I have been on a new journey re-discovering the Torah and the Jewish ways and my path has crossed the Kabbalah. My search for spiritual connection with G_d is a pressing need to get closer to him in this confusing world that is driven by a few

Time Faerin
      Participant

Hurray for secrets!

Hello everyone, My name is Kareem, I’m from Egypt and I am so interested to know the essence of Kabbalah

Hello. Im Eunice. A lot has been going on in my life, and i need to know my purpose,why I’m still here, and how i can achieve happiness,love and fufilment. Basically im just here to learn

Deej
      Participant

Hello, I’m Dave from Dublin, Ireland. I have been a seeker all my life and although I had heard of the Kabbalah I knew nothing about it. I have been a Spiritualist and I am psychic Medium and although I found spiritualism interesting it wasn’t quite what I was seeking so I hope this course helps me find what I seem to be searching for. So far so good.

Rohan
      Participant

Hi! My name is Rohan from Pune, India. I have been thinking for a very long time as to WHY AM I HERE?!! I read the bible & the first qt that came to me is what is this Tree of Life? While researching for the ToL, I came across Kabbalah & here I am. I has given me answers to some of my questions. I am still searching for the rest of the answers!! I hope to find all of them.

Viewing 6 posts - 871 through 876 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.