Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marika
      Participant

Hi my name is Natasha, will love to learn about simple daily life, ego, jelousy and more.

zahra
      Participant

Hi I’m Tehreem from Pakistan

Lucky to find this course,it seems interesting.

Mar
      Participant

Hi there.
      Interesting.
      Eager to learn what this really is about, since  much has been said about staying away from this practice. What to know the basis behind it.

Feng Li
      Participant

Hi
      I’m Li from Accra- Ghana. I must be sincerely that I’m grateful for my acceptance here, I wish this opportunity had become one of the most important one i ever had.
      My expectations here is that I finally know the truth about reality and actually facts about nature and all that its entails.
      Thanks for receiving me.

Nitu
      Participant

Hi,am Natasha from Pakistan,
      Just watched about your kabalah course and found myself interested in this secret knowledge. Looking forward to learn more.

Malati Bhat
      Participant

Hello I am Malathi from Bangalore, India. Read about kabaala..want know more about. I am not a religeous person..but interessted in spiritual things

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.