Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Frank
      Participant

Ive always believed all things come from the creator. But to learn theres a hierarchy of levels is really cool! Looking forward to learning about them!!

Karen
      Participant

WoW! At the point where Toni said that we are created for REception, I could see/feel that The Creator is REceiption & then also Bestowal & See Us as in THis Image As ONE! It was so multi-fractional & One all at the SAme MOMent! ~ Speechless ~ Just WOW!

Tom
      Participant

I really like the explanation of what prayer truly is.  Many people I know, including myself, have prayed to God to help us through some “bad thing” in our lives.  When I was young, I was at a youth group meeting from my church.  The youth leader asked for prayer requests, and others began asking for prayers to heal, soothe, or some other good from God.  The youth leader called on a young man to lead the prayer, which he did.  In it, he said to God that He had heard all of the request from the others in the group, but he prays for God’s will, and not ours.

To me now, this seems more in line with correct prayer is not to change God, but that God will change us.

Tom
      Participant

I really like that it is true that believing in God doesn’t make you spiritual.  Belief isn’t being aware of the spiritual, it’s just our imagination of what we hope, so we don’t connect to the cause of reality.  I hope I’m not being too confusing.  I can “see” the difference between true spirituality versus religion, but I don’t know how to attain it fully.  That’s why I left organized religion many years ago, but am still seeking the truth.  I have a spark in me that is growing now, and I want to continue its growth.

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

Hi there,
      My name is Massimo and I’m based in the UK. I’ve been studying the wisdom of Kabbalah for a few years and recently I have made the decision to take my journey to the next level with authentic sources.

I have watched the lesson about the meaning of prayer in Kabbalah. I have been introduced to a few prayers such as the Ana Bekoach. It used to be my morning connection. I have now stopped connecting with prayers as I first would like to know your thoughts and have your guidance on how to connect.

Dannie Cueto
      Participant

For some reason it sparked a thought in me and made me realize that I don’t believe their is a right or wrong when it comes to learning. I believe in you take what sparks and leave what doesn’t. Life will still happen how it’s suppose to be.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.