Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 139 a 144 (del total de 190)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Storm
      Partícipe

Sometimes I do. At times i am questioning that very perception.

Irina
      Partícipe

Yes, I do. I am absolutely convinced, even though some times I know that the trials we, my family circle, are called to overcome perhaps are too big. And yet, when I think that nothing is sent to us within been first given strength to cross it, my perception ease, almost joy, serenity, and I can continue my life walk-battle with a smile.

Irina
      Partícipe

Yes, I do feel so.

UÄŸur Kafadar
      Partícipe

There is no reality except our perception.

Yaneth
      Partícipe

Yes i seen it like my own reality but at the same time I perceived it as a mirror!!

Heidi
      Partícipe

I remember certain instances where I shifted my perception and I could swear that my circumstances shifted as well. And once, after studying meditation and delving deeply into it, I suddenly understood the connectedness of all things and that everything was just an illusion, that there was no « bad ». It was such a joyous realization and it felt incredibly loving, but 24 hours later that centeredness and euphoria were gone and I only achieved that unusual sensation twice. I’m not sure what happened but it was hopefully what can be achieved on a more permanent basis at all times, even just a fraction of that sense of perception at all times would be wonderful!

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 139 a 144 (del total de 190)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.