How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 293)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas

Siguiendo las instrucciones del Ari Hakadosh y pidiendo solamente corrección de la Vasija, que nos ayude a corregir el deseo de solo recibir, que nos ayude a recibir para otorgar, que nos permita tener el mérito de otorgar para otorgar, todo en el momento apropiado. Siempre agradecer. Y elevar el Man  a través del estudio del Zohar HaKHaKadosh.

Paul
      Partícipe

By yearning for connection with the Creator … to see my situation as He perceives it, to really believe that all He sends me is for my good and that He is only waiting for me to have the desire to change my perception (and not to request He changes His perception or the circumstances I’m in so I can return to normal) and receive what He is sending me willingly and to make Him happy. Then He’ll immediately and delightedly respond to my heartfelt desire!

matthew shifflett
      Partícipe

With the whole heart.

Gary
      Partícipe

To open this vessel to receive not to want

Banesa
      Partícipe

To ask God to change me, so I can feel everything that is happening to me as good and to want everything He wants to give me.

Clinton
      Partícipe

Listen?  Feel?  Wait?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 293)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.