How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 293)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Bridgette Smith
      Partícipe

Pray Not for God to answer my wishes but that I be transformed to his will his desire knowing in my heart that his ways are perfect and just. That he will enlighten me and mold my heart to be as his.

Rosie
      Partícipe

I think this was one of my first ‘tough learns’ so far. Lots of prayers are prayed but if they don’t come with the deepest of intentions for the right reasons, they go unanswered. The Creator is always the same and will never change. We need to do the changing of ourselves and for the right reasons. The Creator can not be bribed. I do feel that out of desperation in the past, I have prayed & I had that deep correct intention, and an answer came surprisingly quickly.

Paul
      Partícipe

It seems to be that prayers with the right desire and intention are always be answered.

anatoly
      Partícipe

Praying by connecting with other points in the heart for us to be corrected

Donna Zegman
      Partícipe

I have learned that when I pray for others, they are answered much faster. However, when I pray I do not use words. I prefer to connect thoughts and feelings in the desire to fulfill the receiver with healing, enlightenment, or the finding of the path to the answers of one’s journey. This is all a journey to find our way back and everything that happens is for the teaching and processing of that journey.

Boke
      Partícipe

I pray to the creator for him to change me in such a way that I understand that it is all good/love what is happening before me. That it is all meant for me to receive his love and pass it further to other people;

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 293)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.