How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 139 a 144 (del total de 179)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Mike
      Partícipe

I can see that the Path of Pain is not working out for me. I’m going to take a shot at the Path of the Wisdom of Kabbalah with you guys. Old age, disease and death once seemed very far away. The realization that I’ve been here before, perhaps many times, makes me think that I’m becoming one of those guys who stays at the party too long. We all know those guys. I don’t want to be that guy (again).

Ometto Felice
      Partícipe

i really hope so

Tom
      Partícipe

By finding my true purpose and living it to the fullest. For me, it always comes back to being of service and living in gratitude, regardless of the external circumstances of my life.

Mariana Ferreira
      Partícipe

I have no idea what the answer to this question might be. I deeply believe that I will find it through Kabbalah’s methodology.

kenneth kimani
      Partícipe

By first understanding the fact that we really are small in the great scheme of things and also acknowledging the fact that we are flawed and need fixing. Then finding out how to begin rectifying ourselves step by step while enjoying all that comes our way in the absolute belief that it is for our own good. And I speak from experience.

Emmanuel
      Partícipe

The truth is I DO NOT KNOW. I feel irrelevant already.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 139 a 144 (del total de 179)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.