Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 703 a 708 (del total de 977)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Jessa
      Partícipe

Have had an interest in esotericism for a while after a very religious start to life and despite finding a few insights and interesting things along the way, I still don’t think I can say my life has changed hugely for the better. Still facing some of the same struggles and wondering if I can find answers in kaballah

Kayce
      Partícipe

Hi everyone….i am kayce. Love to be in this community and  looking forward  for in depth revelation of the truth.  Thank you

Terry
      Partícipe

Terry
      Partícipe

There is a much deeper meaning to life than the physical on this 3D earth and I have a desire to know what !

Terry
      Partícipe

There is a much deeper meaning to life than the physical on this 3D earth and I have a desire to know what !

Terry
      Partícipe

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 703 a 708 (del total de 977)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.