Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 1,000 replies, 833 voices, and was last updated hace 2 semanas by Ken.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 715 a 720 (del total de 977)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Kris
      Partícipe

Hi. Im Kris. I live in the UK. I am looking for a right path

Geoff Babbitt
      Partícipe

Hello I’m here to learn to think the right way

Camila
      Partícipe

Hi, I’m Camila, from Brazil!

I feel like I’m in the best place and in the best time.

Camila
      Partícipe

Hi, I’m Camila, from Brazil! I feel like I’m in the best place and in the best time.

Cynthia
      Partícipe

Hello

I am Cynthia from Dallas, Texas.  I have studied many different paths to enlightenment.  None have satisfied me completely.  But I can see that they all have led me to Kabbalah.  I am happy to be here and to know that this is the place I have been looking for.  Thank you for opening up this beautiful course to us.

Maria Bolgar
      Partícipe

Hello Everybody,

I am Maria living in Hungary.
      Grateful for this opportunity, this space of  joint learning about and from  authentic writings. Being under the guidance of  Tony as a member of a study group geared to be supportive and inspiring. Grateful for all of that showing up now, when I feel fully ready to receive, commit, learn and share.

Looking forward to our exciting work taking us to the next level, whichever that might be 🙂
      With love,

Maria

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 715 a 720 (del total de 977)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.