Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 811 a 816 (del total de 977)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Esther Thielking
      Partícipe

Hello! I am Esther from NY state. My earliest memory is asking my dad why humans were on Earth, what our purpose was, what was outside the universe, ect. Of course, I’ve come to realize this is something I must answer for myself but I am eager to see where the wisdom of Kabbalah takes us in this journey of discovery together.

Kabbalah feels like finally remembering that word that’d been on the tip of my tongue, it feels like coming home. Love to you all 🙂

Samuel Donkor
      Partícipe

Hi, I am Sam from Ghana.

I am wishing this journey make huge impact on my being and grow me spiritually.

marian
      Partícipe

Hello

Marian Urban from Santa Fr NM and I  excited to continue this journey.  Started with Tony back in 2007 and the deeper I go the hungrier I get!

Virginia
      Partícipe

Evening, my name is Virginia, born in South Africa but living in The Netherlands for more than 30years. I am a teacher, teach Primary. I do pottery, my favourite hobby. Been searching for answers about the reason for my being here. I am 73 this year and am very curious about the rest of my journey. I have been studying Kabbulah for a while now…another angle this,

Emmanuel
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello my name is Emmanuel, I’ve just recently discovered that the exoteric stories peddled by popular organized religions is no longer beneficial for my spiritual growth. So I decided to seek the more esoteric aspects of knowledge which I find very interesting and beautiful for my spiritual unfoldment.</p>

Mazi
      Partícipe

I am mazi Eleghasi from south eastern Nigeria a Christan but still like to more about God I mean more better than I ever know

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 811 a 816 (del total de 977)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.