Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 823 a 828 (del total de 977)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Romana Suciu
      Partícipe

Hi, I am Romana I came accros this site by watching on youtube about Kabala. I feel that is more to life that what we can perceiv through our senses.  I am interested what I can do to go beyond material world.

Nina Shelashsky
      Partícipe

Hi, I questioned reality since I was a child. I hope that this course will give some answers and new questions 🙂

Anthony Bergin
      Partícipe

Hi, I’m Anthony. I’m here because I have been on a life awakening journey for the past 15 years. It was triggered by a near death experience NDE.

Charmagne
      Partícipe

I don’t know what I don’t know, so I am here.

Permal Orly
      Partícipe

Hi everyone!

I’m Orly and I wanted to learn more about the purpose of life itself, why I exist as an individual, learn nore about my Creator’s will and thoughts when he decided to created me. I know there is a purpose to human existence and I see that there is a kind unexplained connexion between all creations (nature, space, galaxies, animals, elements, humans, time…). However due to a lack of understanding or insensibility humans passed through this life without reaching their full potential (being one with their source – Creator).

Hence, while researching for more answers I discovered that the Torah has so many treasures for us. I studied hebrew and again was amazed by the depth of knowledge present in the language itself. After, I lerant about Kabballah, but was a bit cautious with the teachings I found online as most of them appeared to me disconnected from the Creator. But when I discovered a teaching by M. Tony Kosinec, I was fascinated. So here I am, thirsty for more knowledge.

cafer yılmaz
      Partícipe

merhaba ben cafer gerçeği arıyorum bir inanç sistemim var ama  bana sanki yeterli gelmiyor aydınlanmak istiyorum

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 823 a 828 (del total de 977)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.