Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 865 a 870 (del total de 977)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Carmen
      Partícipe

Hello, everyone! I am Carmen from Romania. I am an integrative psychotherapist, working with children mainly. I am very interested in gaining more wisdom and in answering existential questions. Life offered me  lots of experiences proving the divine order and universal laws. I am willing to research in depth.

Salma Yusuf
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi my name is Salma . I have watche question your reality on YouTube . It make sense . I’ve read so many books and I have found book called reality transiting by Vadim Zealand explain reality concept but in practical way not into depth . I’ve been interested in Qabbalah around a year but I have seen people want to make money from teaching Qabbalah . But intuitively I felt is not right . Till I saw this video then I felt what Tony saying resonate with me .</p>

Abraham Alebachew
      Partícipe

Hi everyone. I am Abraham from Ethiopia. I just got into the wisdom of kabbalah by first listening to Tony’s kabbalah revealed videos. Then I read Rav Michael Laitman’s books on beginner level. The start was an amazing experience in my life. My soul has been craving for it. I just want to understand the true purpose of my life and the force which set into motion everything we see and we don’t.

Dena Smith
      Partícipe

Hi, my name is Dena.  I found Tony’s Kabbalah Revealed teaching on YouTube and gleaned all I could from it.  I Love our Creator more than life itself, and my goal is to reach a deeper relationship with Him.  I believe this is the path in which to reach that goal. I look forward to getting to know each of you, and experience with you, how learning Kabbalah will impact your lives as well. <3 Shalom

Shayla
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello,</p>
      My name is Shayla and I have a strong desire to become more like the Creator and find my true purpose here. I feel Kabbalah is the key to achieving exactly that, I cannot wait to see what lies ahead.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 865 a 870 (del total de 977)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.