Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 583 a 588 (del total de 977)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Margherita
      Partícipe

Hi everyone I watched Dr Susan Bullard Mystery Schools series on Gaia last year and learned enough about Kabbalah to realise I wanted to know it all. I stumbled on this, and as there are no accidents I decided to dive in.
      Margherita

Lesley Ann
      Partícipe

Hi.. I’m Lesley. I just finished Part 1 of this series and my mind is blown 🤯! This is my first experience with Kabbalah. I started searching for answers last year and this ride has been indescribable, to say the least. Part 1 was my first course and my initial introduction simply stated, “Seeking the Truth, the Absolute, and a way out! Hoping this helps..” or something like that. Haha, I’d  say it helped! I’m not sure where things will go from here, but I’m excited to find out!

♥️

Mitchell
      Partícipe

Hello my name is Mitchell and am interested in learning .

Stephen
      Partícipe

Hello! My name is Steve and i’m interested in the bigger picture!

Raie
      Partícipe

Hi, my name is Raie I live in the mountains of Southern California. I’m looking forward to what we can discovered together.

Addam Patek
      Partícipe

Hello,

My name is Addam and I am in the Chicago area. I am here to see what this course has to offer. I have studied many different spiritual paths and look forward to learning more about this one. I wish all of you the best on your journey!

Thank you!

Addam

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 583 a 588 (del total de 977)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.