Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 124)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Martina
      Partícipe

Hi Martina here.  Taking different courses with KabU.  Just wanting to learn everything, helps to understand the big picture better.

Dante Yigael
      Partícipe

Hi my name is Danté. So Happy to be here with all my friends.

Victor
      Partícipe

My name is Victor Wegener. I am studying Kabbalah since 2008 when I visited a congress in Liverpool. I find it a challenge to apply all the learnings and wisdom into my personal life.

Annmarie
      Partícipe

Annmarie here and I’m looking forward to learning about the science of human emergence.

Tiago Casellato
      Partícipe

I’m Tiago. I’m excited to be here. Let’s study and practice! The more Kabbalah, the better.

Andreanne
      Partícipe

Hello, I’m Andreanne. I have a passion for learning and found deep answers in Kabbalah.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 124)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.