Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 124)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Rune T. A.
      Partícipe

Hi, my name is Rune.

I want to truly understand the reason for me walking on this earth, being able to observe my thoughts and feelings and interact with my surroundings.

Also, I feel drawn to this wisdom in a way that´s like nothing else I am drawn towards. I simply have to be here, and do this, because it feels right.

Jennifer
      Partícipe

Jennifer (JC) here.  I’ve been enjoying the courses.  I’m just starting out and even now there is a feeling of deepening of my life purpose.

tristan
      Partícipe

Tristan… love the lessons

Nat
      Partícipe

Hello, i think we have entered the exponential part on the curve of human evolution.. here to learn where i fit & where it takes us.

Rae
      Partícipe

Hello beautiful Friends and Teachers my name is Rachel and I’m grateful to be on this journey with you all! I expect to enjoy learning what motivates one to pray for things like freedom of consciousness for All My Relations 😁

Jonathan
      Partícipe

Hello,

I am seeking a true, real path to the creator.  I hope to dissolve years of past misinformation and truly connect to the spiritual worlds.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 124)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.