Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Inicio Foros Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 319 a 324 (del total de 350)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Bernardo
      Partícipe

Hello everyone, I’m Bernardo, living in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Far too many G-d moments to doubt or ignor his existence. But I wonder, if he’s so interested in me, why pour so much light in such a weak vessel. I feel broken, stagnant and unable to reciprocate to the point of bitterness. Hoping to become stronger and more discerning via kabbalah and zohar teaching.

Fernanda Ianella
      Partícipe

Good afternoon, my name is Fernanda, Brazilian, living in Orlando, FL.

Kabbalah is bringing me peace from my heart and teaching how to deal with some questions about my existence here in this planet.

Anthony
      Partícipe

Hi,

I come from a Buddhist meditation background with over 20 years of various meditation experience.

Kabbalah seems to answer many of my questions about the structure and mechanisms of spiritual evolution so I’m hoping to deepen my understanding of them here.

Regards

Tony

Cathy
      Partícipe

Hello, my name is Cathy.  I am interested in lessening the suffering in this world, understanding and carrying out our true purpose and dedicating my existence to it.  Thank you for these courses.  So happy to be here now : )

Navya
      Partícipe

My name is Navya. I have no expectation as I”m on my spiritual journey and this wisdom resonate deeply within my self. Grateful for finding KabU

Mariela
      Partícipe

Hello, my name is Mariela from Dominican Republic, divorced,  mother of two children, one of them diagnose with autism. His “sickness” and all that came with it, is what eventually has brought me here. I am anxiously looking for answers, why am I here, what is the purpose of life, of living?  A year ago I watched the course kabbalah revealed, and after all of of my search for my answers,  what I heard in that course has been the most profound explanations I have encountered. So, I am really looking forward to know more, to be able to reach other levels of perception.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 319 a 324 (del total de 350)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.