Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 4 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,013 a 6,018 (del total de 7,788)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #221815

      Rev. Dr. Mysti Pruett

      Grand rising Beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this beautiful information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

    • #221814

      Rev. Dr. Mysti Pruett

      Grand rising Beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this beautiful information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

    • #221813

      Rev. Dr. Mysti Pruett

      Grand rising my beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

    • #221812

      Rev. Dr. Mysti Pruett

      Grand rising my beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

    • #221811

      Rev. Dr. Mysti PruettGrand rising my beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

    • #221770
      Adriana Palmeira
      Partícipe

      Greetings Everyone! Adriana here, born in Brazil and have been living all of my adult life in San Francisco, Ca, I am ready to learn and strengthen my connection to the creator.  Sending you all love and light for an exceptional learning experience.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,013 a 6,018 (del total de 7,788)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.