Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 4,884)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Demilew Almaw
      Partícipe

My name is Demilew T.Almaw. born in Ethiopia, near Nile river. right now I am live in California, US.

Learning is my part of everyday life.I came to KabU to learn about this world.to feed my soul.

Nikola Krnjic
      Partícipe

hello its me Nikola and my girlfriend Stefani she was born in Israel and we want to find out more about her heritage and religion. thank you Tony, for this opportunity.

nidia
      Partícipe

Hi,

My name is Nidia and I am from the Netherlands. I find spirituality very interesting and when I came across the kabbalah, it appealed to me… Because from what I understand, is that it gives you understanding about deep life questions.
      Very excited to see what I can learn from this course and grateful that this course is made available!

Giordan Martinez
      Partícipe

I was led to this point on my spiritual journey as I continue to ask life’s biggest questions, God points me in the direction I must go to find my answers. I’m very grateful and most excited to be here! I’m welcoming and accepting of all and send my love from the US.

Maria Zeltser
      Partícipe

I am Maria, I hope to find solutions of my problems and to attain peace and joy in my heart

Adrien L
      Partícipe

Pices. Im so grateful to be here

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 4,884)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.