Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 4 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,145 a 6,150 (del total de 7,788)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #190325
      Ty Palodichuk
      Partícipe

      hello friends! what I am looking to get from this course is the information I need to correct myself and ultimately disseminate the Wisdom to those who are at the basic level we all start at.

    • #190316
      Melodi
      Partícipe

      Hello!

      Always a seeker in light, truth, knowledge, and wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I am excited to learn how I can become the best version of myself!

      Thanks!

    • #190315
      Melodi
      Partícipe

      Hello!

      Always a seeker in light, truth, knowledge, wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I am excited to learn how I can become the best version of myself.

      Thanks!

       

    • #190312
      Melodi
      Partícipe

      Hello!

      Always being a seeker of light, truth, knowledge, and wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I’m excited to learn all I can and be the best version of me I can be!

      Thank you! 🙂

    • #190304

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>   My name is Rasmiskir I’m Ethiopia Jews From Ethiopia. Kabbalah is an important lessen as a Jews. We are not allowed to buy anything from online in the country. if I can find someone to help me I boldly declare that I will have the opportunity to learn the whole lesson and that if you give me the opportunity to study it, who can help me, even though except I am afraid I will not finish school due to lack of books.  [email protected]</p>

    • #190303

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>   My name is Rasmiskir I’m Ethiopia Jews From Ethiopia. Kabbalah is an important lessen as a Jews. We are not allowed to buy anything from online in the country. if I can find someone to help me I boldly declare that I will have the opportunity to learn the whole lesson and that if you give me the opportunity to study it, who can help me, even though except I am afraid I will not finish school due to lack of books. [email protected]</p>

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,145 a 6,150 (del total de 7,788)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.