Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,229 a 6,234 (del total de 7,788)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #185054
      Anonymous
      Inactive

      Hello, I am Esmeralda from Venezuela/Peru living in Belgium!

      I am happy to continue learning about Kabbalah once again and opening my mind to more knowledge!

    • #185012
      James
      Partícipe

      Hello  I’m James looking to learn more about Kabbalah.

    • #185008
      Daniel Alongi
      Partícipe

      Hello Daniel here from democratic republic of congo, i am there to understand more kaballah.

    • #185003

      Hi I’m Jean Marc from Belgium but living in Dubai, I’m eager to learn from the Wisdom  of  Kabbalah

      looking forward to start

    • #185001
      Manuel Ribeiro
      Partícipe

      hello my name is Manuel Ribeiro

      I’m from Portugal and I hope this is another step on my way to get to know myself and the world that surrounds me.

    • #185000
      Brian Simpson
      Partícipe

      Greetings. I am Aboyade. A friend of mine speaks glowingly about Kaballah and how life-changing and life-affirming an experience it has been for her to drink of its wisdom.  I am curious and thirsty so here I am.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,229 a 6,234 (del total de 7,788)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.